hansonsk.ru collects the following information to better understand how the visitor use the website.
- Types of Browsers our visitors are using,
- Language and Geo location,
- Websites referred from,
- Date, time and duration of each visitor etc.
These information helps us to analyze user preferences which will help to serve better and to improve the overall quality of this website. These information are confidential and only for the eyes of admin alone.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
We may gather information such as user name and email address of visitors who wish to register to post comments or to interact with us. Your Personally-identifying information such as the above will not be disclosed to any third party. If you wish, you may refuse to provide such information. But do understand that it may not be possible to post comments or to engage in certain website-related activities without an user registration.
Ads appearing on hansonsk.ru may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow our ad partners to recognize visitors preferences which in turn helps them to deliver targeted ads.
We use Google Advertising and Doubleclick for Publishers to serve advertisements on our website. These advertising programmes use their own cookies which enables them to serve advertisements based on .
hansonsk.ru uses Google Analytics to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party. We respect your privacy too.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect personal information or other details from our visitors to help them with their experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or to post comments or to share any information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
4. How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like your credit card numbers.
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
Last Edited on 2017-06-13.